Sunday, August 16, 2009

Slumber Party

It was Jen and Josh's anniversary this weekend, so Lily stayed the night with me. We rented some movies( Ariel and Horton Hears a Who) and watched them Saturday night. I bought Lily a picnic basket for her birthday and had promised to take her to the park next time I watched her. We woke up early Sunday (7AM!!!) and went to get some grocery's for our picnic in the park. We got lunchables, princess gummy snacks, grapes, and of course chocolate donuts for dessert. We went to the big park in Montgomery and had a picnic. I was mean and made Lily eat her all her lunchable before she could play. We stayed and played for about two hours. We decided to leave because it was HOT and both out faces were VERY red. I will post the pictures tomorrow, I left my camera cord at work.

3 comments:

The Locketts said...

ok, so i have to point out that you said "I promised to take her to the park next time I WASHED her". Is Lily a smelly kid? Come on now... hahaha!

Sonya said...

Shut your face Kelli!! Everyone knows Lily is a smelly kid and I was watching tv while I wrote this. I can't do more than one thing at a time!

Unknown said...

Haha!