Sunday, October 11, 2009

Exhaustion

To say I am exhausted is an understatement!!! I haven't been sleeping very well and have been having awful nightmares. So I have been sleeping about 4 hours and waking up about 3 times. I have been trying to get everything ready before Sean comes home. I pretty much have everything for his apartment, except a few things that will go on sale the day after Thanksgiving. I also have been trying to find him a truck. He wants a Toyota Tacoma. We are looking to spend between 11,000 and 15,000. So if you see one for sale, please let me know! Sean should be home around December 15th. We will move him into his apartment the 18th and visit Illinois the weekend before Christmas. That's the plan as of right now. I will know for sure once they give him an exact date to leave. About 65 more days until he is home! Very exciting! I have also started studying for the Series 7( for about the 7th time). I plan on taking it before Sean gets home. So I have about 2 months to study and pass it.

Sean is good, very exhausted also. Anxious to come home and far away from Iraq! I will post pictures soon. I wanted to send them to Sean before I posted them, so he would have some pictures he hasn't seen yet. He is starting to pack all his stuff up to send home, so if you have a care package for him, please send it before October 23. I will update more on his return once I know some exact dates.

No comments: