Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jagged Little Pill

I've had a bad week. When I went to the doctor last month, he put me on a new medicine. I had actually started to feel alot better and my stomach was semi-normal. Well the medicine is very bad for your liver, so your only supposed to be on it for 5 weeks. Last week was the end of my 5 weeks, and since then I have been VERY sick. Not only has my stomach been AWFUL, but I've also been having HORRIBLE migraines. So I have not been in the best mood. I called my doctor and he decided to put me back on the medicine for a month. He said it SHOULDN'T damage my liver being on it an extra 4 weeks. I went to the pharmacy today to pick up my prescription and the pill bottle is HUGE! I have to take 8 pills a day for 30 days, which equals 240 pills in a month. The bottle barely fits in my purse!! I had to take pictures because I couldn't get over the size of the bottle!! Pill bottle.....doesnt look that big here...see below!
My pill bottle beside a normal bottle.

No comments: