Thursday, September 17, 2009

Help Needed!!!!!!!

Sean will be home in about 3 months(YAY!) and I have started getting stuff for his apartment. For those of you who don't know, Sean will be living in Tennessee for 8 months and I will be in Montgomery, so we will need two apartments. I found him an AWESOME apartment right across the street from the base. It's 680 a month, but it's furnished and that amount includes cable, Internet, water, gas, and they contribute 25.00 towards the power bill. It also has a tennis court, basketball court, pool, tanning bed, media room, and volleyball court. Check it out here http://www.campbellapts.info/ The main reason we are getting this apartment is because it's furnished. We really didn't want to spend money on furniture that will only be used for 8 months, and then having to move and store it once Sean moves in with me. I have started to get items for his apartment if I see a good sale. I have pretty much everything for his bedroom and bathroom. I still need alot of items for the kitchen and living room. So here is where I need help! I am going to make a list of things I still need and if you find them on sale, at a yard sale, or have some extra PLEASE PLEASE let me know!! The cheaper the better!!!

~Pots & Pans
~Baking sheets
~Silverware
~Cooking Utensils
~Glass bake wear
~Coffee Maker -black
~Crock Pot
~Toaster -black
~Canisters
~Big Kitchen Rug
~Big colorful area rug for the livingroom.

No comments: