Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sean update!!!

Sorry that it has taken me so long to update. It seems like all I do it work, play softball, or study. It is actually 10:45pm right now and it's been the only time I have had time to update. I will try and get into some routine and update once a week. Key word is TRY! Sean's main complaints have been it is HOT...normally around 110 and he is exhausted. He hasn't had a day off in over a month. Sean got moved to a new squad. He is doing the job of a staff sergeant, he just isn't getting paid for it! He finds out around the 20th if he gets officially promoted. Hopefully he will, so he gets paid for the job he is already doing. I wanted to thank everyone for all the letters, cards, and care packages you have sent Sean. He and I both appreciate it! He did have a few new requests for items in his care packages. Baby wipes refills, phone cards (Target has the best deals and normally has them on sale for half price), magazines, energy drinks, air fresheners, and air in a can. Prayers and positive thought are also welcomed!! :)

No comments: